How To Insure 4-H Winter Sports

Injuries sustained while tobogganing, sledding, tubing or downhill skiing are not covered under the dollar-a-year policy for 4-H Clubs.  However full coverage is available by using special event coverage offered by the American Income Life Special Risk Division.  Extension Staff and Volunteer Leaders may request coverage for snow sports using Special Activities Coverage for Accident or Illness.  Just visit us at our website.

All three plan options are available to insure a snow sport activity.  There are no benefit limits when someone is injured while skiing, sledding, tubing or tobogganing.  Remember to report activity dates before you leave, and submit premium payment immediately after you return with the remittance copy.  We also suggest printing out a claim form from the website and carrying it with the confirmation of coverage.  Please contact our office with any questions you may have about insuring your winter activities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *